A Little Scrap Here

A Little Scrap Here

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Dusting The Blog Off

Well, it's been too long! Not much has been happening in my craft area lately. Working on getting back into the swing of things. I retired a year ago and thought I would of been crazy crafting. Well maybe this year.  I have done something new though but not proficient in it yet. I'm playing around with machine embroidery. So far I've only done some bibs for gifts and did not take pictures. Have to start remembering to do that.

I also have been working on my family tree again and had the most wonderful experience in meeting with one of my half brothers who had not seen me in 60 years. I was just a wee one so I do not remember back at that time. We had a nice visit and I'm planning on visiting again soon.

This summer when out west visiting my brother I had the opportunity to do a little traveling. My cousin was with me and we went to the Grand Canyon. Took the train in and then a bus tour. After our trip there we visited Vegas. I had not been there since around 1971. Talk about changes, it's nothing like when I first visited.  Silly me had brought some change to use for the slots.

Not the greatest picture of the Grand Canyon but it's breathtaking.

Also visited a Route 66 Museum in CA on a travels. Talk about memory lane, there is so much packed into that little museum.  Could bit help but get my picture taken is this Beetle Bus. It made for a fun day.



Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment