A Little Scrap Here

A Little Scrap Here

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone is enjoying this great holiday weekend celebrating the birth of our country. I'm taking this extra time at home to do some more organizing. Starting with photo's. I've had some of these photo storage's boxes but decided to purchase the larger case. I'm not done yet but it's a start. I'm thinking of making a folder for each of the kids on my laptop and then one family folder to pull all photos from and put them on disk. One fear hard drive crashing and not having backups. I started scanning some old family photo's from my childhood but I have also scraped some black and white originals for my black and white album I have been working on and off on. Did not scan first probably should have. Love checking all of the organizing blogs you never know what you might run across that will help you with your crafting organization.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment