A Little Scrap Here

A Little Scrap Here

Monday, July 11, 2011

Would you rather have this?

Today is a scorcher......started out with a thunderstorm. Thankfully we did not lose power but......did it make a difference? No...
because the central air died too. DH says I called a repair man to come look at it. I told him he should of done it years ago. It was not cooling the house down anyway, but being as stubborn as he is he said it was fine.

Fast forward, I call home to see what was found on the central air check up.....it's a goner. Sort of funny, instead of looking into a new central air unit he buys a window unit and decides to wait until fall to purchase another central air. Looks like it's going to be a long hot summer. No I don't want snow but I thought these would cool me off.
Posted by Picasa

Of course it did not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment