A Little Scrap Here

A Little Scrap Here

Friday, July 15, 2011

Made a card today using my Silhouette

I made a card today something I do not do to often as I like scrap booking mainly.  I thought I'll try a card and see what I come up with off the top of my head.  Well....that could be a good thing or bad. I had to think first before sharing this because after I got it together and added the diploma I seen that I should of chosen a different background.  I wanted something bright and not too busy.  I used my Texture Boutique and Tim Holtz embossing folder.  I chose the rays folder thinking it would give a feeling of success. I also used my Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter for all of the shapes on the card front including the text which I used my Silhouette Sketch pens.  Did I ever tell you I love that machine!  I have the older model but it's still plugging a long.
You may wonder why I said Graduates on this card.  I made it for my niece and her husband who graduated together getting their MBA. Now for the inside...........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment